The dolls and … MADELEINE!

Oct - 03 2023 | By

Let me tell you a story, A Day in 2020, a day in November. I was home from school and my homework was done, no snow. In my opinion that was sad. There wasn’t even snow at the school or our house. If  there was snow , it would probably be at Leavenworth. Or the hike of Lake 22, On the side of a mountain. (that’s were lake 22 is). But it was still cold, “freezing”, I said, And indeed it was freezing. As I have said homework was done. and quite quite QUITE Cold. In my house, it was cold, homework was done,If I told Dad I was bored… I would have to clean, the dreaded playroom. It’s floors were covered in toys. Haunted dolls, and broken toys. No one, in the house, wanted, to clean the playroom.  

I couldn’t watch a movie, and I didn’t want to read a book.  thunk, an idea dropped in my brain That very moment. let’s play With Leos, I said in my brain, no I thought. stuffed animals, no I thought. I’m still stuck, ( a game I made up ) no I Thought again, 20 questions, no, I thought. “Chug it” ? definitely not. a science experiment? Maybe not today I thought. “Leap Frog”? “my hips are sore anyway”, no.” we Could do the Wednesday Dance”? I think that could be our second Resort. “Dark Night dodge ball”? no it’s not dark enough, it’s about 4:00. Gymnastics outside? no, I thought.”Kirby and the Forgotten land”? no not today. it’s more fun with Marina, and I have no idea were Marina Is. “Marina”, “Marina”, I was Yelling, screaming, and it and blowing up out of my mouth.   Knock knock jokes, no I thought. what am I, (riddles)? no, I thought.”Yeah, I’m pretty worn out of ideas. and we can’t go swimming, way too cold. cold enough and in the water, you could even get frostbite”. (Frostbite:If you get it your finger, or any other part of your body,it turns purple. and you can take it off) “Save the citizen”, (A game where your feet or on laundry, you start to sink down, and then your family that’s playing, has to pick you up and put you down, safely on the  ground. (sadness ) “Dolls? Yes!!!!!!!!!!  finally, a game  worth playing”.   

Madeleine!!!  ran out of my mouth, instantly. then it came,WHAT!! Can you play the doll game with me?…  fine.       said Madeleine. yes, it worked I convinced her to play the doll game with me, I screamed in my mind.I ran down stairs, and then we started to play, blah blah blah blah blah King Harry Potter, yak yak yak, Queen Ginny Wesley. we were messing around and playing  in a funny way and Madeleine and could be stupid, so she did grabbed her doll, she stood up, and she threw at the  ceiling. Wham, bam , boom, Madeleine’s doll,Had officially…  died, died, dead dead dead dead. it was dead. it was, oh … it was dead.!!! , it was dead.   in my mind I wished Madeleine’s doll  broke.       

Lunch time said Dad. darn it Madeleine  said. ha ha really funny I said, what’s for lunch I asked Marina.Marina said… Street noodles and milk, what’s for fruit I asked, golden kiwis, Marina replied. That’s correct said Dad, really correct said Madeleine. ha ha really funny I said again, well start eating dad said! okay okay okay my sister said in Unison with me. Let’s dine, my sister said in unison with me. Mmmmm, said Marina, scrumshush, I said with a mouthful. Can we have something extra? ask Madeleine. no, said dad… but you can have something with dinner. yes! my sister said in unison with me.  scrumptious indeed. I am in the dining  room,in my house, down stairs.     

We Finished eating, then we washed and  brushed. we ran back downstairs to play the doll game. we were playing again and messing around having fun. and Madeline started to be stupid!!.  We were playing more and more and more it was so fun and Madeleine was getting even more stupid. we played more and more for 2 hours I’m pretty sure, every moment we played she would get more stupid.like make them Vomit,or make them break something. And then it was every hour Madeleine got more stupid. The dolls ate lasagna,and the dolls also ate eggs, and a muffin. I had two dolls. their names were Isla And Ginny the queen Of the dolls  and killiu. Madeleine Got so silly, that she made a doll go to the bathroom on a fake carpet. His name was James, she made him poop.

7 Comments

1. Meredith Jenks says:

This is hilarious!
    I loved your stream of consciousness writing style.

2. cerutel68 says:

I like how you made him poop.

3. dibiala49 says:

I loved that Madeleine was being more silly. It was so funny that she made her doll vomit and poop.

4. sautnjl37 says:

awesome Morgan its so funny. hahahahahahaahhahahahaha. Johnny

5. perkiec97 says:

You’re a lucky ducky.

6. estesre42 says:

OH MY GOSH MARINA MADE HIM POOP!😐

7. estesre42 says:

OH MY GOSH MARINA MADE HIM POOP!😐 EWWWWWWWWWW
    desgusting and she made a doll vomit

Write you response